Help and information / Tolerance compensation

The utility grid tolerance compensation is the compensation paid to the landowner for the grid tolerance. See the tolerance fee webpage or read more about sumitting an application HERE.

In order to get the compensation, you need to submit an application in self service or send it digitally signed to

Did you get an asnwer to your question?


See also

Power of Attorney

Providing Power of Attorney

Read more »

Did not find an answer? Contact us!

Customer service
777 1545

+372 777 1545
We answer to the calls M-F 08.00 – 18.00

Business customer service
777 1747

+372 777 1747
We answer to the calls M-F 09.00 – 17.00