Help and information / Building a network connection

In apartment buildings with a three-phase connection point, three-phase power can also be supplied by performing the necessary electrical work to the apartment if desired. The apartment single-phase meter must be replaced with a three-phase meter, which according to the price list is paid. To change the meter, you must have the consent of the apartment association or the residents of the house.

If the house has no apartment association or unity, all apartment owners must sign the consent.

To order a three-phase meter, send an e-mail to [email protected] and be sure to include the consent of the apartment association or the residents of the house: Additional information can be found here.

In addition to replacing the meter, you will need to route the necessary wires to the meter in the apartment and, if the switchboard is in the stairwell, to the switchboard for a three-phase power supply. You also need to purchase a three-phase fuse and replace the wiring in the apartment. We recommend that you consult a professional electrical contractor to carry out these tasks.

For a private home, it may be more cost effective to increase the size of the main fuse (rated current) rather than the number of phases. However, it should be noted that the maximum possible single-phase fuse rating is 25 A. If you want to switch from a single-phase to a three-phase current, you must pay for the service at the actual cost. Fill in the service order request to get a quote. Additional information can be found here.

Processing of the application takes usually up to 12 days, but not longer than 30 days. After that, we will send you a subscription agreement, which you have 60 days to review. When accepting the contract, sign the contract either in digital form or on paper and send the contract to us. In the case of a paper agreement, please send us both copies of the agreement so that we can send you a copy with the signatures of both parties. We also add an invoice to the signed contract.

The standard technical terms and conditions are for free to use by all customers and are freely available on our technical terms and conditions page.

If you need technical specifications for network upgrades or for buildings and communications projects, the issue of technical specifications is subject to a fee. You can find the prices from the valid price list  .

When choosing between temporary and permanent connection, we always recommend that you choose permanent connection. Apply to join early, as it can take up to a year to complete your subscription. Temporary accession is useful if the term of the permanent connection is too long but you want to start the construction right away and also use electricity. Please note that in the case of a new connection, you can only order a temporary connection once you have signed up for a permanent network connection to the place of consumption and have paid the first instalment of the contractual connection fee.

Submitting a joining request and receiving a joining offer does not oblige you to enter into a contract. If for any reason the solution and/or quotation we offer you is not suitable for you, you have the right to cancel your order free of charge. However, if our offer is suitable for you, we will also add a processing fee to the contract. You can find the prices from the valid price list.

Ordering a connection to a semi-detached house depends on whether or not a common connection point and a main fuse are desired for the house parts. In case of a common connection point, one joint application must be submitted, in the other case the connection is done separately for both parts of the house. See the subscriptions page for more information »

Subscription services and other network connection or modifications may only be ordered by the owner of the property or by a person authorized by them. Upon joining, you need to submit a notarial contract and a registration decision proving that you are the owner of the property or that you have been duly authorized by the owner of the property.

Did you get an asnwer to your question?


See also

Network contract

Signing and terminating network contract

Read more »
Terms and Conditions

Standard Terms and Conditions for Elektrilevi services.

Read more »

Did not find an answer? Contact us!

Customer service
777 1545

+372 777 1545
We answer to the calls M-F 08.00 – 18.00
[email protected]

Business customer service
777 1747

+372 777 1747
We answer to the calls M-F 09.00 – 17.00
[email protected]