Map of outages

Changing a place of residence

Network contract

Places of consumption usually already have all the necessary power connections and the only thing left to do is to conclude a network contract.

More about network contracts »

Establishing a new connection

Establishing a new network connection

In order to supply your apartment with electricity and connect a new place of consumption to a grid you will need to submit a connection application.

More about establishing a connection »

Sealing and switching

Plommimised ja lülitamised